Faqihin On Saturday 11 October 2014



It's important to practice on artworks; regardless of painting, photography, writing and so on.  But what's just as important is to acknowledge the small ones such as doodles or spontaneous Instagram shots.  What I'm pointing out is the inspirations around you; observing and questioning issues or phenomenons that interests you.  I admit that the last semester break, I filled this blog with movie reviews.  So, to even the odds, I'll be updating the Inspiration labels.  Also, it's important to share your thoughts so that you can develop it; discovering new things about yourself and others.

The nature of consumerism has been fascinating me as of late; observing the market of products that has my interests.  What adds more depths to the concept of Consumerist's rights are the videos on Youtube.  Of course, big companies took advantage of this and promote their products on the site.  But it's the video posted by their customers that I rely on most.  I love video reviews.  I really do.  You can get information of a product--or any product you can think of--without biased commercialization.  It's really handy if you're really trying to save money when shopping.  Video reviews has become a genre in Youtube and it defines today's way of media where the audience/consumers can produce content.  Sometimes, I feel like it's more productive to watch video reviews on Youtube rather than watching TV; the constant update of useful information.  Besides, those shopping channels were always annoying.

I've learnt this concept from my hobbies such as collecting action figures and playing video games.  And I plan on learning more about purchasing tips; especially on important stuffs like Cars and houses.  As I write this, I discover that this article is going to be very long; longer than I expected.  So, instead, this article is going to be a hub for past and future articles regarding my hobbies and stuffs that inspire me.  So, keep an eye out for links of future articles:

Video Games as Art

Spoil's list of 2013

The lists and a new Assassin

  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments