Faqihin On Friday 6 April 2012

Assalammualaikum!

It's been quite a while since I've updated and to be frank, it felt like I'm procrastinating my life long dreams.  Well, real life calls for me with it's tiring schedule of a working life.  I didn't took a part time job as I was pressured to find one soon and so I found MPH Bookstores.  The experience for me was priceless even though I wasn't that much fond of it.  It thought me a lot about what hard work is really all about and how the combination of education, experience and hard work can bring you success.  It was fun reading the books on weekdays :p
Speaking of books! I had this idea of making book reviews in addition to my film reviews.  I bought a comic book earlier this year and well, I forgot to publish my review on it.  But that, fellow readers, would be done in another post.  This post is for another short comic I've done.  I've had the idea of it when I finished "Still Standing" but alas, my low stamina with work caused me to procrastinate it.  But now, I'm done and so here it is! And again, sorry for the low quality.  Right click and open the sketch in another window/tab (up to you) for better view.





Well, after knowing the fact that the Harry Potter franchise made more money than the James Bonds'.  It's a peculiar thing to me on why they even bother to do more of these James Bond films.  I admit, the franchise has inspire some to create the gps system but money wise, it's not much of a good idea to produce more of this film.  But hey, it's still a good movie franchise.  So, maybe they would mix it up a bit to attract more viewers.  Perhaps, a team up between mission impossible's Ethan Hunt? Hey, it could happen.  I mean, the Avengers live action film is coming out this year! I think it's hollywood's first movie crossovers.  Maybe this would be a desperate move for some of the fans but to me, it would be funny and bloody interesting.  So, hope all of you like it  :) 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments