Faqihin On Sunday 18 December 2011

   Episode one of Embrace Your Creed: Nurul Shakira is still in progress but until it's finished; here's Aara's husband's debut, Saifullah bin Omar.


I was jealous with my friend, Zabran, when he drew his own version of Nurul Shakira and Aara.  Why? Because he drew them in cool poses while I've been posting drawings of my characters standing still.  And so, with envy and passion, I tried to improve my drawings.  I've even drawn pictures of my lovely friends for practice and posted it on Facebook.  I really hope they like it though and their kind a hard to please too; especially the girls..Haha.  So, what do you think of Saifullah's look? At first I wanted him to look like Jeffrey dean Morgan from Watchmen but in the end, screw it, I just drew him randomly; trying to make him look like a Persian or an Arab but he's Arab though while Aara is half Persian and half Arab.  I like this drawing because it's cute and simple.  Well, that's all I have to say about this and Insya Allah; episode one of Embrace Your Creed: Nurul Shakira will be posted.  Salam and have a good day everybody :D













Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments