Faqihin On Friday 2 December 2011

When the time is right or at least when I do have time; I'll post short comics on my blog.  But until that time comes, I'm thinking of posting short stories in written form and of course with a bit of drawings.  The difference? I think it would be very fascinating to show you a development of a character from scratch; sharing plot ideas, looks and inspirations.  So, what do you think of the sketch? I was in the 'zone' and drew her spontaneously...sort of.  She was suppose to look like Zooey Deschanel but it turned into this (weird huh).  I decided to call her...let's just call her Nurul for a while; to get things started.  I've come up with a few plot ideas and I'd be happy to hear yours.  Here are the ideas:

1. A history student/lover (who's also an amateur cosplayer) was signed on project to study the history of an ancient Persian war helmet. From there, various (fictional) Arabs and Persian soldier's stories are told; trying verify who actually owned the helmet.

2. A Muslim ninja who finally decided to wear the hijab.  From here, she faces complications being a hijab-ed ninja and acceptance from few of her fellow ninjas.


That's all I got :/   please give me your thoughts :D  

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Nice i like the idea, need to expand the idea on the how she become a ninja...

    ReplyDelete