Faqihin On Friday 9 December 2011

To get things clear, Embrace your creed: Nurul Shakira will be written straight forward and short; no distinctive elaboration or strong vocabulary.  It will be nice and short as possible because I have to make time for my short comic which is called 'The Annoying Preacher'.


Here's an updated version of Nurul Aara Ameera.  I wanted her to be more fashionable because a simple abaya just couldn't do for me.  Honestly though, I don't think most women during the Ottoman Empire wore this kind a clothing but hey, it's close enough.  Last night, I went to KLIA with my family to fetch my grandparents and uncle who arrived from the holy land; Mecca.  Alhamdulillah, they arrived safely and seemed at peace.  Another thing I've noticed though, I saw a lot of different styles of wearing the hijab.  One particular style that grab my attention was there's this one woman who used a brooch to hold up her big scarf around her chest.  Maybe it's a common style but it's tremendously interesting and unique to me.  And so I updated Aara with that style.


And here's Nurul Shakira and Nurul Aara Ameera in a different version drawn by my friend, Zabran :D.  This drawing kind a gives me hope because it makes me feel like there's actually someone thinks that my ideas are good.  Thanks Zabran.  Insya Allah, Embrace your creed: Nurul Shakira will be publish here in this blog.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Glad to help, if there's anything that I can help you, I'll try my best to do finish it..

    ReplyDelete