Faqihin On Friday 10 February 2012



Have you seen this movie? It called The Pursuit of Happiness.  You should see it.  It's about a man's struggle to achieve-well--happiness.  This is the last part of the film.  I admit, at certain days I sit back and relax; not caring or doing anything to achieve what I want.  And at some days, I keep feeling sorry for myself; asking why do I have these problems? Why can't I be good looking or why can't I write something amazing instantly? Why can't I be loved and find my soul mate? We all should know by now that it was never easy.  I often forget that.  This clip reminds me of it.  It keeps me going.  It inspires me to go on.  It makes me want to get up and do something for myself; to help those whom I love.  It gets me out of my comfort zone and makes me stop feeling sorry for myself.  This part of my life...this very moment...is called realizing.   
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments