Faqihin On Tuesday 3 January 2012

   Besides artworks, films, and music; I also planned to share some thoughts of Islam.  I haven't started it yet but to get thing's started, here's a simple video regarding Islamic perspectives on Horror films.  You know, since horror films has been a major genre in our country :D


And so I end this post with a short opinion of mine regarding posting Islamic stuffs on social network sites.  The other day, I read a tweet of a local artist.  He tweeted that our religious posts doesn't counts as a good deed.  I honestly have to disagree.  So what if the person who's posting is not that religious? To me, it's da'wah nonetheless and spreading the teachings of Islam, regardless of how big or small the effort is, is our responsibilities as Muslims.  Just don't insult other peoples's level of faith because it's unnecessary and hurtful.

Have a good day, people! Salam!  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments